? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 21, 2009

unprepared..

i'll be having my driving test next MONDAY..

im totally unprepared..
i really have no confidence to pass u know..

i just practised on the road for 1 hour only.. and furthermore, im fear of CARS..

ppl usually prac at home.. but i dont think any of my family members dare to teach me anymore.. as the last two times, i nearly get into ACCIDENTS..

everybody says it's very easy to pass.. but i dont think so.. i really cannot control my hands and legs when im nervous..

tell u what..

everytime during the driving prac, when i feel that i was doin quite well, then i'll tell myself..

"imagine the next time is my driving test..' 'calm down.. just do the same thing as what i have done just now..'

then the next time, i 75% would have some mistakes..

what to do???? teach me........

0 comments: