? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 13, 2009

my first time..

today is the first time im taking bus ALONE.. sounds unbelievable right?? almost 18 edi, now only the first time i take bus alone..

the story goes like that..

as usual, my friend gave me a last min notice that he cant fetch me home today.. and i dont dare to ask my parents last min to fetch me again.. as they are edi quite pissed off with my friend who always gave late notice.. and always cant fetch me home.. what's the point of paying u 100 bucks per month and u dont fetch me home..( sorry my friend, if u are reading this post.. i really have to say that)

so i decided to..

take public transport home..

it's my first time.. so when most of them in the bus are half- sleeping, im the only one who is awake.. because i felt it very adventurous..

actually i dont really know when to go down the bus.. just guessing..

the bus finally stopped at kelana jaya.. and i have no choice.. have to take taxi home ALONE..

this is the first time i take taxi alone again after that terrifying incident that happened to me during form 3..

finally, after about 1 hour.. i reached home..

today is my first lesson to learn to be an INDEPENDENT girl.. i have stepped out my first step.. hooray.. hehe..

0 comments: