? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 22, 2009

driving..

another post about my driving test.. hehe.. sorry to make u guys bored man hehe..

today, a new instructor taught me for my last lesson.. oh.. i can tell u that he is much more better than my previous instructor.. he really uses his 'heart' to teach.. unlike my previous one..

and guess what.. he told me i used a very risky way to do my parking.. not my fault right?? this is what my previous instructor had taught me.. (anyway, he didnt blame me.. another cikgu.. i think he is the boss even called my previous instructor and questioned him.. asked him why he taught me that way..)

tmr is my test edi.. but i still kept on knocking onto the bump(by using the so called wrong way to park)..

so, the new instructor decided to teach me another way to do the parking.. he was so worried about my test tmr.. haha..

at the end, a total of two instructors taught me together today haha.. maybe im too lousy.. other ppl just have one but i have two..

the new instructor is so good.. he added extra one hour for me today.. which im pretty sure my previous instructor wont do that.. and he really taught me a lot of things that i dunno..

however, i just did the parking twice using the new method.. really have no confidence to pass tmr.. furthermore, the bukit, three-point turn, on the road.. all also not really perfect.. hehe..

anyway, ALL THE BEST to me tmr and my friend who is goin to take his test on tuesday.. hehe..

0 comments: