? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

14.2.2009

happy valentines today?? SUPPOSED to be..
took about 1hour++ to go ss2 from taylors for dinner..

when i just came down from friend's car.. my parents say they are reaching soon.. so at the end i went home without getting into the restaurant.. funny?? nah.. sad..

this make me recalled back the bad memories i had in band.. dont get me wrong.. i had these bad memorise is because of my own family problems.. nothing related to my fellow band members..

when i went to any performance or outing last time, i had to worried about many things.. i can say, most of my outings in secondary school weren't 100% enjoyable.. because everytime i would definitely get scolded before i went out or maybe when i came back.. and when i was outside with friends, i have to look at the clock all the time.. worrying whether i could get home on time..

why?? i really cant control everything in the world.. sometimes it's out of my control.. why always is my fault??

**anyway i do admit that sometimes is my fault but not always**

and now im in college.. i thought things will change.. however, it remains the same..

i actually felt very left out in college because everytime they went out i also couldnt join them.. and finally, today is my first time goin out with my college friends.. and at the end??

haha.. i think i wrote too many sad things in the blog edi.. next time i should write about some happy incidents.. hehe..

0 comments: