? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WHAT A DAY

Went to Petaling Street today. Yay again. While my aunt was finding for a parking, there's a bunch of guys walking towards our direction. They look ordinary. From far. However, I just had a hunch that there's something interesting about them and so I just kept my eye on them until they were near enough for me to see clearly. Oh guess what? I found out one of them is my primary school friend. eerr. The last time I saw him was.... eerr.... when we were 12 I think. Despite the fact that he actually has changed a lot physically, I can still recognize him because of, nothing else but Facebook photos. Im just ebullient to meet any of my primary shool friends as now in college, I only have ONE friend who's from the same primary school as me. Oh okay at least I have one I should be glad.

Walked around Petaling Street and Central Market for about an hour, as usual, known as the lazy bum by my family, oh now even by my friends too, I was already hungry and thirsty. So, we bought some food called 'fan shu dan'( in Cantonese)and the famous soya bean in Petaling Street. I cant remember when was the last time I ate this fan shu dan but the taste is so familiar. This fan shu dan has special ability too. Amazingly. As I were eating them, it recalled my childhood memories especially the time when I was in kindergarten. Maybe I have tasted the fan shu dan before when I was in kindergarten. They just taste so familiar but I really cant remember when was the last time I ate this fan shu dan before. eerr. Maybe the next time I go to Petaling Street I'll eat them again and try to remember. haha. OKay done with my fan shu dan and soya bean part. So, we went home after buying a necklace for myself.

When we reached home, I tried to adjust the length of the necklace with a pair of.... scissors. Cutting here and there, asking my aunt for opinions for ten zillion times, finally done. Then, I tried to wear it. Oh guess what? The small little tiny lock dropped and it went missing. I searched for it for eerr 5 mins then I was tired. Gave up. My aunt continued searching. She even moved the furniture and tried to search everywhere of the house. At the end, she gave up too. Then, we sat down and continued our movie. Guess what happened next? Guess what happened next? Cant wait to tell u. I was trying to do some stretching, I touched my hair and realized there's something. Yay the lock that my aunt and I have been searching for. It was on my hair. eerr. What a day.

0 comments: