? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

MALACCA TRIP and AEOM 2009

Had a great 3 days 2 nights trip at Malacca with 4 friends and one of my friend's parents. On the way to Malacca, what I did was basically looking at the time every 5- 10 mins (can't wait to reach Malacca), enjoying the conversation of my friend and her parents ( they are just soooo funny and I could not stop laughing at every word they said), texted my friend who was sick for the past few days showing my concern to him (hey him, touched?) and of course chatting with my friend. Then finally, after around 2.5 hours, yay we reached Malacca. After having nasi lemak for lunch, we went for a walk at Jonker's Street. The weather was as hot as me haha. Then, we headed back to our hotel to have a rest. At night, we went to Eye on Malaysia. According to my friend, the last time she came, the place was so conjested until the cars had to line up outside the park. However, this time wen went, I guess we were one of the five tourists there.The first round in the cabin was fun, we ( or at least I) enjoyed the scenery of Malacca. Then, we spent the other four rounds in cabin staring at each other. Then, we headed to a mamak stall and had our dinner. It's my first time tasting naan (still claim myself as 1/4 of Indian). On the way back to our hotel, we stopped at a bar. We spent some precious time there and finally headed back to the hotel. Around 4am, we finally decided to bed down.

Eye on Malaysia


at the pub

Day 2 of Malacca, most of us woke up around 9 something, which was half an hour before the breakfast time ended. We had a light breakfast with our mind still half asleep and guess what? We went back to sleep again after breakfast, without bothering how unhealthy it is. There comes the interesting part. A few mins after we were trying to sleep, my friend's phone rang. The results of our second sem is out!!!! Regardless how tiring and sleepy we were, we dashed out of the hotel room, went down to the lobby, connected to the internet, logged in to the student portal, clicked 'program', clicked 'academic results', spent the next few seconds staring at the laptop screen, then started calculating our CGPA with my friend's software (thanks to him). I'm really glad that I have improved but that's definitely not up to standard yet. Then, we started calling each other, friends in KL, friends in Sarawak through msn, sms, phone calls. The power and advantage of technology.

Around 1pm, we headed to Mahkota Parade. We spent 1 year (quoted by my friend) chatting at Old Taste then went to watch Harry Potter. Want to know more about the cinema in Malacca? Look at the pictures. After the movie, we decided to walk back to Jonker's Street. We stopped at the same pub we went the day before to chill and went back to the hotel (because of me, i need to do some 'business', sorry ppl for troubling u). As we had no more strength to walk after that, my friend's parents had to send us back to Jonker's Street after that. We spent around 2 hours walking at the street, scratching our heads on what souvenirs to buy for our friends. Then, I saw some food called 'bing tong wu lou'. I always see it in the Hong Kong drama but did not try before so i decided to give it a try.

Around 10pm, we went for dinner. Around 12 something, a friend and I went back to the hotel by trishaw and the others decided to walk back. However, we still arrived almost at the same time. Our plan was to stay awake for the whole night until breakfast next morning. The whole night I was accompanying my friend to edit the video for BBQ, just accompanying, without doing anything, I'm lazy bum ma. Then, around 4.30am, one of my friends decided to bed down. Then another friend went to bed too. After around 1 hour, another friend decided to sleep too because they were tired editting video and surfing the net. Proudly to say I was the only one who did not sleep for the whole night (as I did not do anything besides sitting there and talked, of course not tired la). Another friend just woke up from sleep and continued chatting with me until breakfast time. After breakfast, I seriously could not tahan. We headed back to the room and I fell asleep after few mins.

the cinema which is very suitable for horror movies haha

on the way walking back to Jonker's Street from Mahkota Parade



the 'bing tong wu lou' that I have mentioned

at the lobby, our usual hang out place after midnight

Something I felt interesting
Before three of us went for breakfast, we went to peep at our two other friends who were still sleeping. They were at this sleeping position 1. Then after breakfast, we peeped again. They were still at position 1 (this showed how tired they were).

Then, my friend and I woke up around 11am. We spent 1 hour packing and freshing up then we checked out.I miss the hotel.We went for lunch then headed back to KL. I was sleeping during the whole journey back to KL.

That's the end of my 3 days 2 nights trip in Malacca. It's definitely a memorable and fun trip.

At night, I went back to CHS for AEOM , An Evening of Music 2009. I'm really glad to meet many of my high school band mates, my ex members, my juniors and everyone. Some of the came back from US, UK, Australia and so forth. It's a great reunion time. We just could not stop talking when we met each other. That's the night which i speak mandarin the most in these few months. Yay I'm so glad. Concert ended around 10.30pm and we spent the next hour taking photos and chatting. Finally, I reached home around 12am.








0 comments: