? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

UPDATED FINALLY!

Yesterday, after coming back from college, instead of running towards my bed and sleep, I opened my cupboard and took out my formal shirts. Planning to wear semi- formal for the photoshoot today. However, sadly to say, I have gained so much weight until I could not fit into my formal shirts anymore. So, at the end, after spending like gazillion years in front of the mirror, I decided to wear casual like any other normal days. Yay proven that im useless again.
It's raining this morning. Since I dont have an umbrella, I decided to wear a jacket to college. My favourtie GEORGIA jacket. haha. It helps. It prevents me from soaking in the rain while I was paying for the parking ticket. (Yes! I still insist on paying the ticket even though it's raining. To my friend: please learn from me.). The weather is so nice today and it's the best to sleep in. Miraculously, raining in the morning always makes me feel fresh and gives me a good mood for the rest of the day.

Highlight of the day: After calculus class, my friend and I headed to taylor's main campus for the photoshoot. When we reached the student central, I was expecting like at least 10-20 students there as I thought the photoshoot is for the college new brochure or poster or .... so must be at least 10 and above students right? But there's only 3 students including me and my friend. The other student was wearing so formal and I felt so under- dressed. At the end, I took a few shots of individual photos and some buddy shots with my friend. The photograher is so cool and professional. The hardest part is the photoshooting is he doesnt tell me how do I need to pose exactly. He just told me the rough idea and I have to pose myself. eerr so funny. However, at the end, he had to teach me how to sit properly as Im not girly enough as expected.eerr.

*REWIND*
Watched UP with friends on Wednesday. Worth watching. Meaningful and hilarious too. In the mall, which mall? sunway pyramid la of course. okay in the mall, we happened to meet two of our collegemates for..... for.... more than 3 or 4 times. Cool. After I reached home around 6 something, bathed, dinner, and I slept around 7pm. Until the next morning. Which means I slept for 11 hours - 20 minutes I woke up at 1am++ to study chemistry and went back to sleep again. Yay! I slept for 10 hours and 40 mins. The last time it happened was I guess during primary school time if Im not mistaken.

*REWIND*
eerr. Cant really remember what happened before that already. Oh yeah, I didnt do calculus for more than 3 days already eerr. Im getting closer to my C or even fail again. eerr.

0 comments: