? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 15, 2009

FIRST WEEK

Monday was my first day of college. Surprisingly, nothing much happened. Probably it's because I don't need to add/drop this semester. After an hour of Chemistry class, Calculus class and Physics class each, yay time to go home and sleep as the night before, I could only manage to get about 4 hours of sleep. *still haven't totally adjust my body clock*. I thought I was the only pathetic one until I found out one of my friends was having the same prob as me. She only slept for 90 mins the night before. Oh. Okay, that's basically my first day of college. I read a few of my friends' blogs, msot of them could write a full length essay about their first day of college whereas me? Just a few sentences are enough to sum up the whole day. Oh so sad.

Early Tuesday morning, I had to wake up earlier. To unscrew the BBQ set. A task that I was supposed to accomplish like a month ago. 6 screws, took me about half an hour to unscrew it, with the help of the maid. Not my fault okay. The BBQ set owner screwed them too tight. haha jkjk. So consequently, I reached college around 8 something as I didn't expect to spend so long to deal with the screws. First problem encountered. I could not find a parking. Second problem. There's either something wrong with me or the parking machine but I think it's the parking machine. I took out 8 50cents and put them in one by one. Until the 6th 50cents, I looked at the screen, it stated 3pm++, so I just continued putting the last 2 50cents and press the GREEN button. (Okay it's my fault too because I didn't check properly before I presssed the GEEN button). Parking ticket is out. Looked at it. WHAT? Parking time until 8.15am? Which means I paid RM4 for 0 hours? Can't believe it! Stared at it for a few more seconds. It's real! 8.15am. Started to panicked as I didn't have much coins left. So, walked all the way back to Subang Square to get some change from the shops. Went to a few shops and there's only one shop which was willing to change with me. They changed RM1 with me but at least better than the others. So sad. Walked back to my car and managed to find some coins and FINALLY paid for the parking again until 1pm++ and then headed to class. eerr. During lunch break, I went back to my car and planned to pay again. Then, I looked at the ticket again (still hope that my eyes are playing some tricks with me). Then I spotted 8.15PG. PG? My small little tiny brain started to think. Eh PG means PetanG? *But actually means pagi* Yeah I think so, it's PetanG. So, I went back to college without paying, thinking how stupid I am to pay more for the second ticket which actually the first ticket was already until "petang". Until the end of the day, I looked at the two tickets again- one is 1.20PT, one is 8.15PG. My brain was functioning well that time and I realized PG means pagi. Which means I have parked illegally for about 3 hours that day. Oh I'm just so glad that I did't get any summon after all.

Wednesday, we went for a movie at Sunway Pyramid. G.I.Joe. Met my high school friend's sister outside the cinema. Yay she recognized me. Quite happy. The movie is awesome too. On the way back, I was supposed to lead few of my friends to The Curve. Quite worried actually. My driving is already bad enough and yet still need to lead the way. So scared. Okay after the first toll, things still went well. I still could see them behind me. My friend is a very good driver. Then after the second toll, could not find them anymore. My fault la. So clever, chose the way that needs tolls and don't know how to stop and wait for them after the tolls. Oh. Lesson learnt: It's not an easy job to lead the way.

Thursday and Friday, nothing much happened. However, throughout the whole week, the most interesting class for me is Calculus. eerr. During the first lecture, I have forgotten basically everything. I have no idea at all about how to do intergration. Totally lost during the first few days of calc class. That's what I defined as interesting la. I'm really afraid actually. It's really embarrassing to get a C for math and yet I'm still majoring in engineering. eerr.

Okay that's the end of my first week of college.

0 comments: