? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 9, 2009

SAYONARA SUMMER SEM

Time is moving as fast as the speed of light recently. Today is my last day of summer sem break.

Throughout this break, many lessons I have learned. Friendship lesson, Being a responsible daughter lesson and more. This knowledge, sometimes is much more valuable that what I learn in college. Pendidikan tidak formal.

By the way, I bought a new bag, new pens, new erasers. As if I were the standard one kid ten years ago, preparing for my first day of school. Just that now, I'll be driving to school, eh no, college myself. Without school uniform. Without school shoes.

I actually planned to sleep early yesterday and try to wake up A LITTLE early this morning. Have to practise ma college going to start soon.

To Esther, Shwen Nee, Shu Ying, Mr. SAM, Im back!

0 comments: