? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 20, 2009

WHAT A WEEK

It has been almost a week since i came back from KLIA. It's great that i have loads of assignments and tests for me to prepare this week so that i have no time to think about it. Everthing remains the same except that there is no one to download movies for me to watch, we hardly eat fruits after dinner as we used to because nobody insist us to eat now (feel so unhealthy now). Sometimes, i just feel insecure. My whole family used to go out for dinner every saturday, but today is just different. We just ate spaghetti at home.

Apart from that, i just had 12 hours of music class this week to replace next week's classes. Discussing about middle ages, baroque, classical, romantic, 20th century, jazz, rock and so now, we had gone to the contemperary music which i have no idea what is that about. I feel myself so out- dated.

"Practice makes perfect". This theory doesnt seem to fit into my driving skills. So many ppl honked me nowadays. I am always day dreaming, what to do? That day, during parking, i scared all my friends in the car. So embarrassing. Accidents are going to happen anytime soon, it's not the matter of 'if', it's the matter of 'when'. So if u are smart, please do not pick me as your driver. Everytime when i almost get into an accident, i was thinking what if there's somebody else in my car? eerr, CONCENTRATION!!!! CONCENTRATION!!!!

About my studies, i heard from many people that aerospce engineering is quite impossible, as in to get a job. I need to be extremely excellent. Do i really have that ability to stand up among the others? I really doubt so. So, now im considering chemical engineering. But im really not willing to give up aerospace engineering. That's my interest, my dream and one more reason is to fulfill my dad's ambition. Once, he told me, he was so glad that i chose to study aerospace engineering as that's his ambition too:) I was quite shocked to hear that as i have no idea at all about this when i decided to studying aerospace engineering. I can feel the father and daughter bond between us:)

0 comments: