? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 26, 2009

WHAT A DAY

My alarm could not wake me up this morning as i was too busy sleeping but instead, a shocking sms from my friend woke me up: Michael Jackson passed away. Maybe it's because we just did a research paper on him and Elvis Presley last week for music class, thus this news really had a great impact on me. While i was driving to college, listening to the radio and his songs, i just could not explain how i feel about this. King of Pop.


However, after class, we went to eat 'Bak Kut Teh'. We are the first customers, waiting for the restaurant to open. It's the first time i heard of dry 'Bak Kut Teh'. Taste pretty good and i found a few friends that have the same taste as me, who love to eat 'intestines' for Bak Kut Teh. haha.

Around 2pm, reunion time. I met up with my best buddy Shwen Nee at Snowflakes. It has been a long time since the last time i saw her. So excited!!!! We chat and chat and chat and chat. She purposely wore the Mickey Mouse shirt today because she knows she is going to meet me. Im so touched!!!! haha.
looks delicious and nice right?

it's quite funny but still very pretty

and this is the worst!!!! thanks my beloved professional photographer.

0 comments: