? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

FRIM TRIP AND MPO CONCERT

Early in the morning, i drove my mum's car to college. It was quite scary as it was the first time i drove my mum's car alone. Then, what made it more interesting was my friends were in my car when we headed to McD for breakfast. It was my first time having friends in my car after getting my P- license. haha. Around 9am, we reached FRIM. I have not been sweating so much since i graduated from high school as u know, i hardly exercise. We had canopy walk and jungle trekking. It was very fun overall.

the few of us and Miss Thava


waiting for the canopy walk

It's me
after the canopy walk

ENGL101 class
At night, the 5 of us( 4 from music class and Faisal) went to MPO concert with one of my secondary school friends, Li Yen. It was my first time going to MPO concert. They are fantastic!
Rex, from music class and Faisal, the one who hardly smile in front of the camera
Sam, Reb and Justine
photo taken by Li Yen. Thanks!!!!
Justine managed to take a photo of it although taking picture is prohibited
However, the most torturing moment was when i was alone and ready to bed down. My mind was so free at that moment and everything that i tried to avoid thinking throughout the day just popped into my mind.

0 comments: