? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

OF DRIVING

Finally, i can drive to college!!!! After 3 months having my P-license. It's my first time driving to college so whatever i usually do, i doubled it. When i reached college, before i left my car, i doubled checked my gear, doubled checked my hand break, doubled checked whether i had locked the car and doubled checked almost everything. During class, i was still worrying, will my car still be there after class? Did i really locked my car? eerr. Sounds so stupid but that was exactly what i was doing and thinking. However, everything was fine except that there was a car parking right beside my car when i want to go home and it blocked my way out. So, i had to wait for about 15 mins just for that car to leave. What if someone is having an emergency? Can't the people be more considerate and responsible? However, it is a very common situation here so we just have to get used to it.

0 comments: