? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

WHAT A DAY

we had a debate session during English class today. it was just an impromptu one. We have to perform well in order to get the two marks for our assignment, however, it's up to us whether we want to work for the two marks. For the usual me, i wont even put an offort to voice out my opinion. However, today, i have overcome part of my barrier. I VOICED OUT FOR ONCE!!!! i dont think i'll get any marks for that particular point i have given but still, im satisfied. At least i know im moving on now although in a slow motion:)

Apart form that, i have just flunk my music test today. 15 mins to answer 4 questions. i just could not do that. Many points in my mind but i just could not filter, organize it well and put in into words. eerr.

i wonder in future, if i found a lizard in my room/ dorm, what will i do? i was on the phone with my friend just now, suddenly, a lizard appeared before my eyes. My first reaction was to stare at the lizard, to make it's a lizard and not my illusion. Next, within split seconds, i told my friend:" i saw a lizard!!!!" du. du. du. du. phone ended. I never go into my room since then. eerr. It will probably take me a few days to overcome it and my family is already familiar with my 'expected' reactions. I'll sleep in my bro's room, ask everybody except myself to go into my room and get the things i needed out for me and so forth. They are used to it. haha.

0 comments: