? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

PENANG TRIP

Had an enjoyable 2 days 1 night trip in Penang. It was a last min plan all of the beach hotels were fully booked. At the end, we finally get to book a room for 2 adults and 2 kids at Holiday Inn but actually we were going to squeeze 5 adults in that room.

The greatest moment for me was in the beach and pool. The sea water was extremely salty. Then, my aunt was kidding, said maybe too many ppl pee in it. eerr. That's disgusting especially for ppl like me who drank so much of sea water accidentally. I played banana boat for the second time. It's fun. The guy asked us whether we want cepat or jatuh. RM15 per person, of course we requested for both. I grabbed the front seat. The others were saying:"Sam sits in front or else we will be blocking her sight." Again, im the shortest among all. When we dropped into the sea, my aunt and I were screaming out of our lungs. The banana boat man was like:"Huh? Tak tau berenang masih nak jatuh?" There are a lot of Arab tourists. Even the workers there know how to speak Arab in order to communicate with them. The sign boards have Arab translation too. My friend has taught me how to speak Arab so that's the time to show off. I just know a few sentences but that's enough haha.

On the second day, everyone woke up at 6 something except me who woke up at 11 something. Lazy la. Swimming is tiring my whole body is aching. That's the consequences for not exercising regularly.

salted fish

sotong


that's what we bought

Line Clear- one of the famous nasi kandar in Penang

proven that im the tallest.

0 comments: