? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 6, 2009

USA, here I come!

Went to shopping with family today at 1U. (Yay we are great! We went shopping after mega sales.) Ate Japanese food and Japanese ice- cream. According to my mum, and she heard it from someone else, probably the 'someone else' heard it from another someone else, that Japanese ice- cream stays at room temperature for about 30 mins before it starts melting. With the advanced technology Japan has, I believe that this is true. Okay then we went home, and I decided to try on some winter clothings. haha, am I that desperate to go to US? I have no idea laaaaa.

I showed this to my friend. His first reaction was 'Are u wearing ur lab coat?' eerr.


model of the day. haha. yay im so perasan.

0 comments: