? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

what a day..

today, when i woke up.. wow it's rainy morning.. (yeah i like rainy morning).. then as usual, get prepared for college.. this week is my finals exam so i have told my friend to come and pick me earlier..

alright, get ready at 7am.. waiting outside my house enjoying the rainy atmosphere.. wait wait wait wait.. 7.20am.. finally he came.. he claimed that he was having terrible stomachache.. yeah i trust him.. i thought ok nvm.. 7.20am.. by the way he drives, should reach college around 7.40am.. ok not that late..

but, oh as it's a raining every where starts to jam.. quite jam.. very jam.. my heartbeat is beating faster and faster as the clock shows 7.45am yet im still on the highway.. i do not blame him as he edi tried his best to drive as fast as he could..

then when he was finding the parking, i ran down the car and ran ran ran ran to main campus for exam.. oh.... due to my body weight, although i just ran for less than 1km, i was edi gasping.. then finally went into the exam hall.. calm my mind and started my chem exam..

i think throughout this 17 years, i had exams for more than 100 times.. but this is really my FIRST time rushing for an exam.. i dislike this feeling.. oh what a day..

0 comments: