? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DISAPPOINTING RESULTS!!

My 1st sem results:

MATH 171 Calculus I ---------------------------[C] -----2.0
CHEM 105 General Chemistry( with lab) -------[A-] ----3.7
ENGL 093 Basic Writing II ---------------------[A-] ----3.7
ENGR 196 Engineering Problem Sloving --------[A ]-----4.0

CGPA: 3.193

im not disappointed because i have expected it. but, i really feel very guilty. i disappoint my parents AGAIN.

i was expecting my parents to scold me very badly, but, they did not even scold me. they just asked me to study harder and try not to be so stress. honestly, i was so shocked with their reactions.

or maybe overal it is not that bad? ignore the C i get then means i get all As. what kind of excuse is this? haha.

0 comments: