? ??????????????Orchid? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.9 (40 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1522 Total Grabs. ??????Previ
ew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Painted Bloom? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (44 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4664 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Orange Spiral? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 2, 2009

two special people..

today, when im on the way to friend's car.. i met two special people..

1. name: calvin
a friend that i first met during my driving test last week.. he is currently doin A- levels in taylors.. no wonder i'll see him here.. my pleasure to see him again.. haha..

2. name: eric
my primary school friend.. he went to singapore after standard six for further studies.. shocked to see him around today.. hehe.. and miraculously, he still managed to recognize me.. and remember my name too.. haha..

0 comments: